The CPD accredited short-term transnational training event was held in Vilnius, Lithuania from the 3rd to the 7th September 2018. During the 5 days of the training, participants had the opportunity to share good practices, to pilot some of the modules already developed for the project´s e-learning platform and, overall, to interact and learn new things through a series of presentations, piloting workshops, group activities, study visits to social enterprises in Vilnius and discussions. More specifically, the training agenda included social networking and team building, sharing practices in participating countries, piloting learning modules, critical analysis and reflection. The training was characterised by all participants as an exciting and helpful experience, which gave them all required skills and knowledge necessary for the implementation of the PROMYSE project.
Training topics included:
- Cross cultural learning between different countries project partner participants;
- Success factors of social entrepreneurship from the best international practises;
- Knowledge and capacity of the Promyse participating organisations;
- Finalisation of the Promyse training material and courses in the international group settings, in order to be appropriate at a European level.
- Social entrepreneurship in Lithuania development, current situation and future plans
- Thematic presentation of country situation in Greece and good practice
- Thematic presentation of country situation in Italy and good practise
- Thematic presentation of EU situation and good practise
- Young Carers and Employment in the United Kingdom